Friday 5 April 2019

Floral With Love for Craftascope

Hello!

I thought I would share a card today that I have made using some of the new floral stamp sets from Nick and Craftascope...


I have to admit that I love floral stamps a lot, so I wanted to feature them on this card.

To start I used Broken China and Crushed Olive distress ink with an ink duster brush to add colour to a piece of stamping card.  To add some extra texture I flicked some water across the card then after a few seconds blotted it with some kitchen roll...


Next I used one of the background stamps from 'Bloom and Grow' to add extra details using the same distress inks...


For my main focal image I wanted to have a frame so used the wreath stamp from 'Bloom and Grow', I stamped using sepia Versafine then added clear embossing powder over the top.  I also added the bow from the same set and coloured them using a brown Pitt Pen from Faber-Castell...


To create the main images I used a flower and leaf stamp from 'Bloom and Grow' and a sentiment from 'Positive Journey'.  I used the same ink and powder as the frame then coloured them using watercolours...

 
 
Once I had stuck these pieces to the card I was not totally happy with the spaces so added some extra flowers and another layer to the bow as well as an enamel dot...
 

 
 
To see any of the Craftascope products used you can view and purchase at Nick's ETSY shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Craftascope?ref=search_shop_redirect
 
There are also more projects to view on the rest of the design teams blogs:
 
Nick - Barnsley Crafter
Katrina - Katrina's Crafting Blog
Natalie - Tilly-Anne
Bryan - Geezer Crafter
Cheryl - Chez101CraftyWaftyDoodah

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! Great design, love how you framed the flower!!

    ReplyDelete