Saturday 8 June 2019

Butterfly Tag for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a project created on one of the Dylusions journaling tags (#10)...

 
I started by adding some Dylusions paints to the tag with my fingers - Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime and Bubblegum Pink...
 

 
To create extra interest in the background I used stamps with archival inks - Distress Diamonds, Franking Marks and Script XL...
  
 
As a more dominant feature I then used the Style Wire Circle stamps with black archival ink to make them stand out...
 
 
I wanted some extra contrasting detail that would also give more texture so added crackle paste through the Distressed Harlequin D'inkable...
 
 
For the final focal points I used the Large Butterfly stamp and left it without colour.  This was layered up onto some cambric and thread.  Finally I added the sentiment from Ticker Tape 2 and then mounted the tag onto black...
 
 

 
Here are the products that I used:
 
 
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
 
Jane xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice tag! And thanks for sharing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Jane, love the background and how you have left the butterfly black and white.

    ReplyDelete