Tuesday 10 September 2019

'Resist Butterfly Card' for Tando Creative

Hello!

I thought that I would do something a bit different this week with my project on the Tando Creative blog and make a card! 

As it is resist week I decided to use clear embossing powder for my resist on both card and a Tando whiteboard piece...


I started by using a versamark ink pad through the arrows stencil onto a piece of stamping card.  It was then coated with clear embossing powder and heated until it turned glossy. 

Once it had cooled I used distress inks with a blending brush (broken china and faded jeans) then wiped the ink off of the embossing...


I used the same technique through the dots stencil onto one of the whiteboard butterflies from Tando and then used wild honey and mustard seed inks on top.  I also added a little bit of black around the edges for extra definition.

To finish the card I added a strip of white vellum, some black gems and a sentiment...


To create this card I used:

* Tando Creative Stencil - Arrows
* Tando Creative Stencil - Dots
* Tando Creative - Butterfly Grab Bag

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment