Saturday 18 April 2020

Jellyfish Memorydex Card for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week I am sharing a sea themed card that I have made to go on my Memorydex spinner...


I started on a a mixed media card base and used the alternate circles stencil with crackle paint...


Then I used liquid watercolour inks in blue, turquoise and green to add colour...


Using one of the sentiments from the regular jellyfish stamp set, I stamped along both the sides using blue archival ink and also added some around the edges...


Next I used the bubbles from the same set with clear ink and gold embossing powder, then decided to add gold around the edges of the card instead of the blue ink...


Then I used black versafine clair to stamp the jellyfish on and coated it in clear embossing powder...

                                           

Finally I re stamped the top of the jellyfish and coloured it with sparkle pens, before adding the same sentiment on another piece of card...



Here are the products that I used...

* Inkables - Alternate Circles
Art Stamps by Sam - Jellyfish (regular)

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this one makes me very happy as I love anything to do with the sea. Must get the bubble stamps and circles Inkable as you have convinced me I need them! Fab project Jane. xx

    ReplyDelete