Saturday 2 May 2020

Perennial Tree Mini Journal Spread for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I thought that I would continue using the book that I showed last week by decorating some of the inside pages...


I started by using acrylic sprays with some masks and stencils, the circle mask from the small circle easy frame plus the leafy branch and circles d'inkables...


Then I used some of the texture circles with archival ink...


I wanted to make the circles more of a feature so coloured them and did some black and white doodling.  I also edged the pages with black archival and added some white splashes...


Next I wanted to include quite a striking focal image so decided to go for a silhouette tree.  I stamped it onto white tissue paper then added it to the page using collage medium...


Once this was in place I decided to add some stamping using grey ink for a more subtle look, then added my main sentiment...



Here are the products I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment