Saturday 12 December 2020

Large Tag Journal Spread

  Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing an art journal spread that I made in my tag journal created using tags from the tag die set...


1) First the double page spread was covered using some washi tapes...


2) To tone the tape down a bit I used a thin coat of white gesso...


3) As there was now a coat of gesso this made it much easier to blend some distress crayons across the spread...


4) To add extra background interest I then used the circles d'inkable to wipe away some of the crayon with damp kitchen roll...


5) The Roman Numerals stamp was then stamped along the edges using black archival ink...


6) At this stage I felt the black was too strong so added some more white gesso...


7) I then used one of the stitch borders to add in some more detail...


8) Next I stamped out the Large Butterfly and after cutting it out divided it into two pieces, one for each side of the spread...


9) Finally I added  circles from the Texture, Film Strip and Circles set, then a sentiment from Ticker Tape 3...




Here are links to the products that were used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment