Saturday 3 April 2021

'Make A Difference' Journal Spread

  Hello!

This week for my project I decided to set myself a challenge, I had to use a page from my journal that already had mop up on it and I could not use any black!!!  

Here is the spread I made...

1) I started by looking through my small flip journal by Dylusions and selected a page where I had mopped up distress oxide spray from my d'inkables...

2) I wanted to add some more colour to the pages so used the Speckled Egg distress oxide ink pad with a blending tool...

3) Next I added some patches of white gesso to create a misty look and then used the gesso through the Bakewell inkable...

4) After that I used the Wildflower 2 and 3 stamps with Speckled Egg distress oxide ink and Wild Honey distress ink to add some images into the background.  These ended up being quite light but helped add to the misty look, to create some darker images I used Wildflower 2 with Faded Jeans archival ink...

5) To bring out the flowers more I used a white gelly roll pen for highlights and dabbed on some of the Moon Dust glitter gel.  I wanted to add some extra darker points to the spread so I used the Distress Diamonds with the same archival ink and also edged the pages...


6) Finally I stamped out one of the Ticker Tape 3 sentiments in the same colour...



To create this spread I used the following products which you can go to by clicking on the product links:

Wildflower 2 Stamp Half Price in End of Line
Wildflower 3 Stamp Half Price in End of Line
Distress Diamonds Stamp Half Price in End of Line

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment