Saturday 5 June 2021

'Love You To The Moon & Back' Card

  Hello!

This week I have created a card using lots of layers for the background and the beautiful La Luna stamp collection...

1) I started by applying 3 different colours of distress oxide spray (squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry & mermaid lagoon), spritzing and splattering.  I made sure that I dried between layers...

2) Next I added stenciling using the distress oxide inkpads (fossilised amber, salvaged patina & kitsch flamingo), and applied them through three stencils with various sizes of circles...


3) After this I added stamping using the La Luna stamp set and different colours of archival ink.  I then coloured some of the circles with a scribble stick and added some white paint pen dots...


4) To create even more layers I then stamped some of the textured stars using white and black ink...


5) Finally I used the extra piece of card that I had also coloured at the start to stamp out the moon and a sentiment using black versafine clair which I heat embossed with clear powder.  Then the pieces were all matted onto black card and mounted together on a card blank...


Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx




No comments:

Post a Comment