Saturday 28 August 2021

A Trio of Butterflies

  Hello!

This week I have created a card using some of the beautiful butterflies with matching stamps and dies...


1) I started by stenciling through the bakewell big inkable with distress grit paste onto a piece of watercolour cardstock...


2) Once this had dried I used two of the distress oxide sprays (mermaid lagoon and twisted citron).  I also spritzed some water to help them move more and create some drips...


3) Again I made sure that this had dried thoroughly before then dry brushing gilt Dina Wakley acrylic paint across the top to pick up the stenciled detail...


4) Next I stamped (using archival ink) and die cut a selection of the butterflies and coloured them using ecoline brush markers...


5) Finally I stamped one of the everyday sentiments onto a piece of black card and heat embossed with white powder, before matting and layering up the whole card...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx






1 comment: