Thursday 1 November 2018

Altered Eclectics: Sunflower Tag

Hello!

A new month and a new challenge is starting over on the Altered Eclectics Challenge blog...


For my project this month I was drawn towards autumnal colours.  After stencilling with light paste I used some Dylusions ink sprays to create the background in red, orange and yellow.  Then I added gold gilding wax to bring out the texture.

Using the sunflower stamp from Bee Crafty I stamped and cut out 3 flowers and a few leaves after heat embossing with gold powder.  To add colour I used watercolour markers and then adhered them to the tag...


To complete the tag I used a clear backed sticker that I stuck onto white card and then matted it onto gold card...


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colours Jane. Love the colour scheme. Have a creative week. judy

    ReplyDelete