Saturday 3 November 2018

Be Yourself for Bee Crafty

Hello!

For my post today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty Blog I thought I would create something a little different from my usual projects.  Even though I really love creating lots of layers in mixed media and art journaling, at times I also enjoy a bit of colouring and card making.

This week I have made a DL card using one of the Fashionette characters...


* I started by cutting my white stamping card to size then stamped the sentiment and Vera straight onto it using archival ink.

* Next I used pencils with a blending stump to colour the image, then added a bit of white and gold pen.

* Some pencil was also added at the bottom of the image to make sure she was not 'floating' on the card.

* Finally the card was matted onto black and adhered to the card blank.

The products used were:

* Fashionettes - Vera
* Wordage - Be Yourself

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment