Saturday 2 January 2021

Have A Marvellous Day

  Hello and happy new year!

Today I have decided to begin creating some cards ready for 2021 and have started with this vintage style 6" square card...


1) On a piece of watercolour card cut 5 and a half inches square, I started stenciling with the Distressed Diamonds and Tea Dye distress ink...


2) Next I used the Damask stencil with Vintage Photo...


3) Then I added some of the Offset Dots with Black Soot and also blended some around the edges...


4) After I had done all the stenciling I used the Time Measure stamp with black versafine and heat embossed over the top with clear powder...


5) Using some of the brown toned ecoline pens I coloured the main elements...


6) Finally I mounted the card onto black and a 6" card blank.  Then for the finishing element I stamped out the large Everyday Sentiment, edging with distress ink and mounting onto the card with foam...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx













No comments:

Post a Comment