Saturday 9 January 2021

Vintage Butterflies Journal Spread

 Hello!

This week I am sharing a journal spread that I did a while ago but forgot to post!!



For the base of the spread I used washi tape and then added distress crayons over the top, instead of water though I used clear gesso to blend them so they would be more permanent.

Then I added some stenciling and highlighted areas with a white posca pen...


I stamped parts of the wildflower into the background using archival ink, then used clear ink and vintage photo embossing glaze to add the allium stamp.

For my focal points I stamped some of the butterflies onto a coloured background and added them to the page along with a sentiment from ticker tape 1...


Finally I added some white gloss spray splatters.

Here are links to the products used...


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment