Saturday 22 May 2021

Adventure Awaits!

  Hello!

I think I may have been influenced by the weather over the last couple of days as my project this week has a bit of a stormy sea feel...


I also made a video whilst creating this journal spread which you can watch by clicking on the link...

https://youtu.be/LDeLWh73ljY

1) I started out in my tag journal that already had distress oxide spray on the pages.  The colours were salvaged patina, kitsch flamingo and squeezed lemonade...


2) Using the squeezed lemonade distress oxide inkpad I stencilled some circles through one of the templates from the bullet journaling set...


3) For a bit of extra background interest I used the salvaged patina distress oxide pad through the bakewell big inkable...


4) To start a picture on my pages I used some of the stamps from the regular lighthouse stamp set in watering can archival...


5) To create more focal images I stamped and die cut some of the elements, coloured them with ecoline brush pens then highlighted with a white posca pen...



6) These were then added to the pages...


7) Finally I added a sentiment from the ticker tape 3 set and splashes of white gloss spray for added sea foam...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting,
Jane xx






No comments:

Post a Comment