Saturday 3 July 2021

Collage Journal Girls

  Hello!

On Thursday I did a Facebook live where I used the journaling girls along with the Dylusions collage paper to create some mix and match paper dolls, you can watch the live on replay by clicking on this link...

https://www.facebook.com/BeeCraftyStamps/videos/764385847562923

Once they were created I needed them to have their own journal page, so I created a page in the black Dina Wakley Media journal...


* I started by painting some Dina Wakley acrylic onto the page, adding water to help blend it out.  I used Ocean, Turquoise and Lime.

* Then I used the cloud d'inkable from the most recent set with white gesso...


* Next I doodled a border around the page with a black posca pen, and added some splatters using the same pen, before sticking the 3 paper dolls in place.

* After adding some shadows under the girls with a black scribble stick I chose one of the Bigger Back Chat stickers for the page, plus added my own ending to the sentiment!

* A final touch of white gel pen on some of the elements and the page was finished.


Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment