Saturday 10 July 2021

Tag Art

  Hello!

This week when I sat down to create a project for today's blog post I was really stuck as to what to make, so I decided to follow Bev's advice and went for a tag!...


As I was just going with the flow I didn't take any step by step photos but it was a fairly simple process.

1) I started by randomly choosing 2 distress oxide sprays,  I picked out twisted citron and spun sugar.  I made sure to dry between the layers so that I didn't get too much mixing.

2) Next I picked out 3 of my favourite stamp sets (stitch borders, numbers and coffee stains) and used archival inks to apply them to the tag.  I also added a bit of the twisted citron spray into the small circles using a brush.


3) Then I chose a sentiment to add and also a focal point from the butterflies collection with some thread under to lift it from the background.


This was fairly simple but I really enjoyed just choosing stamps I love and using them without over thinking.

Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment