This week I have created a really quick and easy card using background stamps...
1) I cut a piece of watercolour card 4 1/2" square and spritzed it with water before adding Pretty Gets Gritty sprays (Coastal Waters, Emerald Haze, Vintage Violet, Blushed Dreams).
2) Using the Art Journal Elements 2 stamps with the distress archival inks I stamped the background.
3) I then stamped a sentiment from Handwritten Words 1 in black archival and layered the card onto black.
Here are the products used:
* PGG Amazing Sprays - https://www.beecrafty.net/pretty-gets-gritty.irc?pg=1
* Art Journal Elements 2 - https://www.beecrafty.net/art-stamps-journal-art-elements-2.ir
* Handwritten Words 1 - https://www.beecrafty.net/wordage-sets-handwritten-words-1.ir
* Archival Ink pads - https://www.beecrafty.net/archival-ink-hero-arts.irc
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!