Saturday 8 January 2022

Birthday Butterflies

  Hello!

This week I have created a birthday card ready for the year ahead...


1) I started with a piece of distress watercolour cardstock.  I scribbled Ecoline markers onto a circle slim acrylic block then after spritzing with water printed onto the card.  I did this a number of times until I was happy with the result...


2) Next I used the leafy vine from the Butterfly Doodle Art set and stamped in green.  Then I added some of the star flowers from the same set in pink and orange.  I coloured the leaves in with a green pen then added a little bit of white highlighting...


3) Then I stamped out the butterfly from the set 3 times and cut them out leaving a slight border around them...


4) After I had matted the card onto black, I stuck the butterflies down...


5) Finally I added the card to a 7" x 5" card blank then stamped out a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2 which was added to the card front...


Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment