Monday 4 April 2016

Mixed Media Monday: Resin Heart Pendant

Hello, I hope you had a good weekend!
 
Mine was a bit busy so I didn't manage to get what I wanted made for today so I am posting something I made a little while ago instead.
 
Back last summer I discovered the joys of resin and had a massive jewellery making session!
 
The part I really liked was being able to create some quite different and mixed media pieces that were then able to be worn.
 
Here is one of the larger pendants that I made...
 

I die cut a piece of paper for the bottom and sealed it using mod podge.  The words were from one of the Tim Holtz sticker pads and these were also sealed.  I then added beads, watch parts and charms before putting in the resin and leaving to cure...




I am going to be using some lovely bright paints this week to hopefully create a canvas to show you on Wednesday,

Have a lovely start to the week,

Jane x 

No comments:

Post a Comment