Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wonderful Wednesday: An Alien Star!!

Hello!

I am back today with another card, but a bit different to Monday's!

I will be entering this project into the following challenges...

* Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - O is for Outer Space
* Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Stars

Here is my completed card...


I started by stamping one of the monsters from the Dylusions 'Monster Mash' set to become an alien, as well as a pair of sunglasses from Tim Holtz's 'Crazy Things' and the sentiment from another Dylusions set 'Say it as it is'.
These were all cut out, coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens and coated in glossy accents...


Then a piece of black card was cut to the correct size for the final card and silver sparkle paste from Imagination Crafts used through a Heidi Swapp stencil...


Using an oval and stars dies from Stampin'Up! I cut out pieces from gold and silver card...


Then once all the pieces were dry the card was put together using glue gel...



This was a fun card to make!

Now a reminder for Thursday 30th June.

The new Leonie Pujol Collection is launching on HOCHANDA at 8pm as a One Day Special, followed by shows on Friday 1st July at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm.

You can watch on the following channels...

  • SKY 663 (24/7)

  • FREEVIEW 39 (6am-9pm)

  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

  • Or online at...

    https://www.hochanda.com/

    I will be back tomorrow at 8pm with a few samples that I made for the shows to show you along with details of the blogs of the other design team members.  I hope you can join me,

    Jane x


    No comments:

    Post a Comment