Friday 21 October 2016

Go Pink!

Hello!

I have been a bit busy over the last few days so have not managed a post until now, but today I thought I would share this project with you for 2 reasons.

Firstly today is Go Pink for breast cancer awareness, so I thought I would share my very pink plaque to mark the occasion, I would also like to enter it into the challenge at Die Cutting Diva's which is Think Pink.
It is also the start of the Crafter's Companion 11th Birthday celebrations and this plaque has been made using the dies and embossing folder that came with the Gemini die cutting machine...


The background was made by embossing a piece of card before sticking it to a Tando chipboard tag.  I then used Decoart fluid acrylics (quinacridone magenta and tinting base) to add the colour.  Crackle glaze was added, then when dry white antiquing cream...


The hearts were die cut from thin mount board and layered to create thicker embellishments.  The other elements were die cut from card and coloured with distress ink and then gold Pebeo gilding wax added...

 
 
The tag was also from the Gemini dies and was stamped and heat embossed with detail gold powder...
 


Finally a piece of organza gold ribbon was added.

The Gemini is on HOCHANDA throughout today with a special bundle of products and throughout the next 10 days there will be a variety of special offers from Crafter's Companion to continue the birthday celebrations.

I will hopefully see you soon.  Have an enjoyable weekend whatever you are doing,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment