Friday 2 December 2016

Creative Artiste: A Winter Door Hanger

 
Hello!
 
It is the first Friday in the month so it must be time for a new challenge over at Creative Artiste!
To find out who the winners were last month and to see all the inspiration projects from the team please click HERE.
 
This month the sponsor for the challenge is
 
http://papertoleaustralia.com/
 
 
Here is the project that I made, with a distinctly winter feel...
 
 
 
I started with a blank MDF door hanger that I primed with white gesso then added snowflakes through an Imagination crafts stencil with light paste from Finnabair.  I also added some Golden glass bead gel for extra texture...
 



Then Starlight paints were added for some frosty sparkle...


Using the same stencil I added more snowflakes this time with the Imagination sparkle paste...


Finally I die cut snowflakes using dies from Spellbinders and Sue Wilson and added them to the door hanger along with a sentiment from Creative Expressions.

It would be great if you take a look at the challenge and even better if you are inspired to enter a project!

I will be back tomorrow with some design team samples for the launch of Hunkydory's 'For The Love of Stamps' latest range, you can take a look over on Create and Craft...www.createandcraft.tv

  • Sky 674

  • Freeview 23

  • Virgin 748

  • Freesat 813

  • I hope you have a great end to the week and are looking forward to the weekend.

    Jane x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment