Monday 19 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hello!

I am popping in for a quick post just to wish you all a merry Christmas and happy new year!

My next post will now be on the Friday 6th January as it is now the school holidays and there are so many other things going on.

Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog in the past year and especially the lovely comments, they have been much appreciated!

This year has been a fab crafting one for me as I have taken the plunge to apply for design teams and been so lucky and proud to have been accepted onto some great teams that I am really loving :)

Next year I plan to continue my crafty journey and to celebrate having my blog for a year and almost reaching 50 followers I will be having a giveaway during January (hopefully it will also help beat those post Christmas blues!) so do keep a look out!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy celebrating the start of 2017,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment