Friday 14 April 2017

Hello to Cupid's Bow and more!

Hello!

Another Crafter's Companion launch took place last night and so today to coincide with the shows at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm I thought I would share some of my favourite design team samples.

You can watch on...

  • SKY 663 (24/7)

  • FREEVIEW 85 (24/7)

  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

  • or online at www.hochanda.com

    I used 3 of the new dies, Cupid's Bow, Countesses Crown and Delicate Trellis, here is a selection...






    These dies were lovely to work with and really have an intricate and elegant look.

    I hope you get a chance to see some of the shows to see them in use and also to have a look at all the samples made by the whole design team.

    Have a lovely Easter weekend,

    Jane xx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment