Saturday 25 November 2017

Brusho Butterflies for Bee Crafty

Hello!

It is my turn today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog, and I hope you have had a chance to take advantage of the great Black Friday prices over on the website!

Today I am slightly cheating as I have felt unwell this week so am posting a card that I made a while ago but have never shared on a blog...


I love brushos but must admit that they do tend to sit in their box on a shelf quite a lot, but every now and again I do remember them!  For this card I wanted a rainbow theme so sprinkled some of the colours with that idea in mind.  I focussed on the heaviest area of colour being on the left, then used water to spread the colour but tried to be quite controlled...


I stamped the butterfly out 7 times using Versafine and clear embossing powder.  I do tend to clear emboss my stamping as I don't always know exactly what I will be using to colour my images, but if they are sealed with the powder then it doesn't matter.  Once the butterflies were cut out and coloured I went over the top of them with a clear sparkle pen...


After the sentiment had been stamped onto the card I matted it onto black then placed onto a card blank.  Finally the butterflies were stuck into place.

To make this card I used the following products from Bee Crafty...

* Winged Things - Butterflies Set 1
* Wordage Stamps - Wake Wonderful
* Brusho Powders

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend.

Happy Crafting,

Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment