Saturday 21 April 2018

Scenic Animal Samples for Bee Crafty

Hello!

It is my turn on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog today I thought I would share a few of the samples that I made for the recent shows on HOCHANDA...


For this project I used one of the MDF tags and bright coloured acrylic paints to create the base.  I then stencilled through a couple of different d'inkables and then added a bit of doodling with black and white pens.  The giraffe was stamped over the top using black ink and finally the words added direct to the tag as well.


As soon as I saw the map stamp I wanted to make a travel journal.  Two pieces of board were coated with silver paint then texture paste added through the chevron d'inkable and versamark through the circle lattice which I then heat embossed with a chunky powder.  The map was stamped and embossed with gold to be added to the front of the journal along with the words.


For this shaker card I wanted a black and white theme so after cutting my frame I worked out where I needed my zebra to be before stamping it in black ink.  The glitter and micro beads were added to the middle and then the frame and acetate stuck onto the front with foam tape.  The word was stamped and then cut into a banner shape before adding some distress ink around the edges.

Here are the links to the items used...

* Scenic Animal Stamps
* World Map Stamp
* Travel Words 1
* D'Inkables
* MDF

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment