Saturday 4 August 2018

Beautanical samples for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing the MDF samples that I made for the fab shows that Bev did this week on HOCHANDA.  If you missed any of the shows and demos then you should still be able to catch up using the rewind service on the HOCHANDA website.

The square art board was decorated using crackle paste and acrylic paint then some gold sparkle pen to create a fairyland feel.  I stamped and gold embossed the teasels onto acetate, and some of them were stuck on the opposite way round to create different shades and to face a different direction.  To finish it off I added a few of the small butterflies also embossed with gold powder...


I coated the tag board with black gesso and then stamped the dandelions with versamark before embossing with white powder.  The sentiment was stamped onto black card and cut up before some extra 'seeds' were created using white paint splatters...


The MDF tag was coloured and then I used archival inks in a variety of colours with lots of the different stamps to create a layered look.  To frame the tag I used some more archival ink around the edges and finished with a sentiment and some organza ribbon...


For these projects I used:

* Beautanicals Set - Dandelion
* Beautanicals Set - Teasels
* Beautanicals Set - Elder
* MDF - Square Art Board
* MDF - Tag Art Board
* MDF - Tag

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment