Saturday 24 November 2018

Let it Snow! for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty Blog I am sharing a card that was inspired by this week's weather!  As it was so cold and I know that some places had a flurry of the white stuff, I decided to get out my snowflake stamps to create a much more clean and simple card than I would normally make...

 
I started by cutting a piece of white stamping card to the size I wanted then tore it across on a diagonal to create a ragged edge. 
Using the larger of the spikey snowflake stamps I stamped using versamark ink then heat embossed with white powder.
To create a frosty colour tone I used broken china and faded jeans distress inks, then made sure I wiped the ink from the snowflakes...
 


Next I took the smaller spikey snowflake and stamped using the broken china distress ink.  This piece was then layered up using foam tape onto another piece of card. 
Taking a sentiment from the everyday Christmas 1 set I stamped onto the lower piece using a dark blue archival ink, then added a small snowflake using the distress ink.

Finally I layered it up onto a card blank.

To create this card I used:

* Yuletide - Spikey Snowflakes
* Yuletide - Everyday Christmas 1
* Distress Inkpads

I hope you have been keeping warm in this colder weather and thank you for looking.

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment