Wednesday 12 December 2018

Countdown to Christmas ATC's for Tando Creative

Hello!

As we are now well into December and on our way towards Christmas I was inspired to make a couple of seasonal ATC's...

 
I started by coating the Tando Creative grey board ATC cards with white gesso then once that was dry added a coat of white crackle paint.
I allowed the crackles to dry naturally then used washes of pyrole red and green gold acrylic paint to create the colour...
 
 
Using the mini parcels and bows from Tando I painted them with the same two colours plus metallic gold.  I edged the presents with gold gilding wax (and the edges of the ATC's) before layering them up and drawing on ribbons with gold gel pen.
To create some extra interest in the background, I stencilled gold paint through the mini numbers stencil...
 

 
Finally I stamped and gold embossed the sentiments onto white card and added some gems to the centre of the bows.
 
Here are the products that I used:
 
 
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
 
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment