Saturday 9 February 2019

'Love' for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I went with a love theme as it is Valentine's Day next week.

I decided to make a quick and easy card using Freddie and Fleur...


I created a background using brusho powders then stamped the main image directly on using black Versafine ink and then added clear embossing powder over the top.

The images were then coloured using paint pens, these were nice and opaque and where the lines were embossed it meant that I could wipe any stray pen straight back off.

Using the small hearts I added some extra details then stamped the heart balloons separately, cut them out then glued them on with glue gel for a bit of dimension.  Onto these I added a coat of clear sparkle pen then drew in the strings. 

I used my black fine liner pen to add extra lines to the grass then continued to draw a sketchy border around the card edges.

I used one word from the Ticker Tape stamp set which I cut out and added another sketchy border.

Finally I mounted it onto a piece of black card that I had made into a card blank.

Here are the products used:

* Love and Romance - Fleur and Freddie Holding Hands
* Wordage - Ticker Tape Stamp Set 1

I hope you have a lovely week ahead whatever you have planned and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment