Saturday 17 August 2019

'Marvellous Sunny Day' For Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a card that was quick to make and the theme and colours were chosen to try to help brighten up the unseasonal weather...


 
* First I cut a piece of white smooth stamping card to a square of 5 and a quarter inches
* Then I used distress inks in worn lipstick, wild honey and mustard seed in layers by adding the ink to my glass mat before spritzing with water to place the card into
* I inked up the smaller doodle sunflower stamp using archival ink and stamped my background
* Using pitt pens by Faber Castel (which are a permanent ink) I coloured the sunflowers
* To add a little more interest to the background I used the lines stamp from the doodle dragonfly with the wild honey ink
* The dragonfly was stamped onto the background then again onto another piece of card which I then cut out and coloured before sticking it onto the card
* Finally I stamped the sentiment onto black card and used white embossing powder which I heated
 



These are the products I used:

* Art Stamps - Doodle Sunflower (regular)
* Art Stamps - Doodle Dragonfly (regular)
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1 (XL)
* Distress Ink Pads
* Archival Ink Pads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment: