Wednesday 9 October 2019

'Circles' for Tando Creative

Hello!

This week the theme on the Tando Creative blog is circles, my favourite shape!!


I started by looking through my Tando Creative greyboard and selected some different sizes of circles as well as two of the steampunk parts semi circles.

Using the rings stencil I added modelling paste to the plain pieces and once this was dry stapled the semi circles together and painted all the pieces with black gesso...


Next I sprayed them with a metallic ink and then added some silver gilding wax.  Once this was done I stuck the pieces altogether.  At this point I wanted to add a splash of colour so chose some paper flowers that had circular centres.  To add some extra details I also selected a few clear circular flat backed pebbles...


Finally I chose a sentiment and added some black thin wire to hang it up with.

These are the products I used:

Tando Creative - Steampunk Parts
Andy Skinner Industrial Elements - Bolts and Washers
Tando Creative Stencils - Rings
Decoart Mediums

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment