Saturday 11 July 2020

Butterfly Blossom Card for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a fairly quick and easy card...


1) I started by stamping the Blossom Butterfly onto a piece of stamping card. 

2) Then I stamped the butterfly onto masking sheet, cut it out and covered the butterfly before blending on blue distress ink.

3) Next (keeping the mask in place) I stamped some of the Script XL in the same blue ink.


4) I took the sentiment from the same butterfly set and stamped it onto the card using a plum archival ink.

5) After that I took off the mask and coloured the butterfly image by water colouring with inktense blocks.

6) Then I added some extra details using a white posca pen.

7) Finally I stamped out the sentiment to add to the card and matted and layered onto purple pearl card and a card blank.


Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment