Saturday 1 August 2020

Layered MDF Tag for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing an MDF tag...


1) I applied texture paste through the Flower Garden large inkable onto an MDF tag and allowed it to dry overnight...


2) Once dry I painted it with white gesso...


3) Next I painted over it with Calypso Teal Dylusions paint and then added gold gilding wax to bring out the texture...


4) I chose some other MDF pieces which I painted with gesso, adding the leafy branch dinkable to the circle with texture paste...


5) I coated the clock part using gilding wax before adding it to the tag...


6) I painted the other MDF parts using Dylusions paint and added gold embossed script stamping to the flowers and buttons to the centres.  These were also then added to the tag...



7) After that I stamped out some butterflies onto heat resistant acetate and using double sided adhesive added gilding flakes to the backs.  I used the matching dies to cut them out as well as a piece of matching card for each.  Then I stamped out a ticker tape sentiment onto black card with gold powder...


8) Finally these were all added to the tag...



All the products used can be found over on the Bee Crafty website:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment