Saturday 22 August 2020

Live by the Sea ATC's for Bee Crafty

  Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a pair of artist trading cards that I made using some of the lovely art stamps designed by Sam...


1) I started by applying metallic watercolours (black, blue and green) to watercolour card and added lots of water to blend them around.  Then I cut them into pieces measuring 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"...


2) Next I stamped the seaweed and moon from the regular conch shell set using clear embossing ink and added silver embossing powder.  After it was heated it was still a bit tricky to see, but I left it as it was to add some extra detail in the background...


3) Next I used the night and white Dina Wakley gloss sprays to add some splatters...


4) I took the smaller conch shell from the XL set and stamped it onto watercolour card with archival black ink.  Then I coloured them using some more metallic watercolour paints (pink, purple, blue and green).  I also stamped out the sentiment from the regular set onto some of the original card that was left over...


5) These were then attached with some glue gel and foam tape and I matted the cards onto black card measuring 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx




No comments:

Post a Comment