Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - Pink Rose Card

Hello everyone!

I am only doing a brief post today as I seem to be trying to catch up with myself at the moment!

Today I have made another Valentine's style card using lots of Sue Wilson products.

I used 2 embossing folders with white and black card (Wild Roses and Bed of Roses).  The white was coloured with colour cloud blending ink and gold spray, and the black using enchanted gold gilding wax.  The roses were cut using the Blushing Rose dies and the foliage with Grand Vinery.  The sentiment is again from Quietfire Designs (you can tell it is my favourite one!) and coloured and die cut to match.  Finally I added a few black gems as a finishing touch...


 

I wasn't sure if I liked this card at first, probably because it is not my usual sort of colour combination, but it has really grown on me now!

Apologies in advance... Friday will be following on in the love theme, but something a bit more mixed media. 

See you then,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment