Tuesday 10 May 2016

Design Team Tuesday: 'Adore' Gift Box

Hello!

Something a bit different today!

When I received the stamps and masks from Leonie Pujol's new range I wanted to create a variety of items to show the versatility of the products.  One of the items that I like to make is packaging for gifts -  bags, boxes etc. and so I decided to use the 'adore' mask on a pillow gift box.

The box was cut twice in black card from a die that I have and the centre part also cut out of one side and acetate put inside.  Then I attached the masks to the card with repositionable spray and used gold spray ink to colour the box...

 
When I removed the masks I used a versamark pen to fill in the words and then heat embossed gold sparkle powder.  I also used some of the stamps and gold embossed these as well...


Once the box was put together it was then finished with some embossed and cut out hearts and gold organza ribbon...

 
This is the last of the original samples that I made for the TV launch on HOCHANDA so next week I will be showing something that I have created since.
 
Do also take a look at the blogs of the other design team members...
 
 
and Leonie also has her own blog...
 
 
I will be back tomorrow with another creation,
 
Jane x
 
 


1 comment: