Wednesday 28 September 2016

Wonderful Wednesday: Some exciting news...

Hello!

I hope your week has started well.  Today I can share with you some of my news that I recently received!

I am now a member of the Crafter's Companion design team!! :)

I am really pleased and excited and have lots of lovely new team members to work with and can't wait to get started using their fab products.  I will be making samples for TV so look out for them on HOCHANDA, I will be sharing them with you on my blog too!

So to celebrate I have made a card using some of the lovely dies from the English Country Garden collection...

 
The background was created using the Floral Vine Edge on Kraft card.  This was then put through the Delicate Petals embossing folder and then Pebeo gold gilding wax used across the texture...
 
 
The flowers were cut from watercolour cardstock using Grand Floral, Floral Duo and the swirl was from the Lazy Daisy die.  These were all coloured using a scarlet and orange Spetrum Aqua pen, sprayed with a little bit of gold foil Prima Bloom spray and finished off with more gilding wax and a gem for each flower centre...
 
 
 
 The sentiment is from the stamp set which came with issue 11 of Crafter's Inspiration and was stamped onto Kraft card and heat embossed with gold powder then die cut and mounted onto vintage gold card...
 
 
The card expresses the sentiment that I feel to Crafter's Companion for giving me this opportunity. 
I would also like to use it to say thank you to all my followers and the people who come and read my blog and especially for the lovely comments.  It is lovely to see them and in a couple of weeks I am going to announce a giveaway for when I reach the milestone of 50 followers to say a big thank you, so keep looking out! 
Have a wonderful rest of your week,
 
Jane x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment