Saturday 10 March 2018

Banksy ATC's for Bee Crafty

Hello!

For my post today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty Blog I decided to carry on with the Banksy theme from last week.  I love making ATC's as they are ideal when you want to do some creating but want something a bit quicker to make.  I used one of my favourite stamps from the previous Banksy collection and then one from the new collection released recently...

 
To create the backgrounds I used Dylusions paints (if you are on Facebook then check out the Bee Crafty page as Bev did a fab live using these last Tuesday).  I put them on with a baby wipe and then blended it back a bit to create a more faded look.  Next I added stencilling with the same colours used in the background and also by wiping some of the paint back with a baby wipe...
 


Following that I added some stamping using archival ink and background stamps, before stamping on the main images using versamark and black embossing powder.  After this I wanted some extra texture so added some more stencilling using crackle paste.  The final touch was to stamp and add the sentiments...

 
Here are the products that I used...
 
 
Thank you for looking, happy crafting,
 
Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment