Tuesday 1 May 2018

Altered Eclectics: Funky Floral Notebook

Hello!
 
The first of May means a new challenge over on the Altered Eclectics blog.  This is a challenge for all things altered or mixed media, every month the theme is anything goes, all we ask is no cards or ATC's.  If you would like to see the design team projects and check out the rules then you can click HERE.
 
In recent weeks I have been getting ahead of myself by making some gifts ready for my son's teachers at the end of the school summer term, so I am sharing this one with you as my altered project this month...
 

This notebook was made using mount board that was die cut using the Passport die by Eileen Hull for Sizzix.  I used Dylusions paints and a brayer for the background with stencilling in sparkle paste though an Imagination Crafts mixed media stencil.  The stamps are all by Leonie Pujol (Everlasting Love, Gimme Texture and Message Ribbons), and the flower and bee were finished with glossy accents for extra dimension.  I also made a bead dangler to the spine and used my crop a dile and some ribbon to form a closure.

Thank you for reading, if you love mixed media and altering items please take a look at the challenge, we would love to see your entries this month.

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment