Saturday 11 August 2018

A Poppy For You for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a card with you that I made with one of the beautiful BEAUtanical stamps...


I started by stamping the poppy onto a piece of card and coloured it using watercolour markers.  Next I coloured the background using distress oxides and then spritzed the card with water to blend the blues, this also caused some of the watercolour pens to bleed into the background which I liked...


Then I used some of the texture border and circle stamps along with the script XL to create more interest in the background.  After that I restamped the main parts of the poppy again, cut them out and stuck them on top of the original flower...


I added some doodling with black and white pens on the stem and around parts of the image before using one of the large everyday sentiments to finish off the card. 

To create this card I used...

* BEAUtanicals Large - Poppy
* Backdrops - Script XL
* Backdrops - Texture Circles
* Backdrop Borders - Texture Borders
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1 XL
* Distress Oxide Inks

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment