Saturday 22 September 2018

Mini Art Journal for Bee Crafty


Hello!
 
Last week Sam was on HOCHANDA with some fab new MDF mini journals, and I was lucky enough to be able to decorate one for the show.  Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I thought I would do a flip through of all the pages with you.
 
As well as decorating the MDF pages I also decided to add some extra pages and tags.
 
The idea was to create a rainbow effect throughout the journal, and the paint used was Dylusions applied with a brayer in layers...

 
The extra pages were coloured using distress oxide inks that were squished onto my craft mat and then spritzed with water...
 



I used a mixture of different black and white pens to add extra details to my pages...


 The larger collage images were stamped using versamark and embossed with black powder...




I used parts of some of the words to make new words e.g. Inspire using Inspiration and the E from another word...


 

Here are the links to the products that I used for this mini journal:

* MDF Mini Journal - Indent
* Art Stamps - Journal Borders (Diamond Straight, Lines Waves and Oval Wave)
* Wordage - Creativity Words Large
Art Stamps- Art Collage (Light Up and Walking Together)
* D'Inkables - Chevrons, Circles and Regular Dots
* Dylusions Paints
* Distress Oxides Inkpads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment