Saturday 13 October 2018

Silhouette Tree for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a quick and easy card that could be used for a number of occasions...


I started by creating the background.  After spritzing the card with water I dropped 3 different colours of sparkle pen onto it and then added more water.  I blotted the colour off onto another piece of card then after drying slightly flicked water onto the colour and lifted it off with kitchen roll. 

To create the focal points I used versamark with black embossing powder and then mounted it onto black card before adding to the front of the card.

The stamps I used were:

BEAUtanicals - Silhouette Tree with Birds
* Art Stamps - Flock of Birds
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 2

Thank you for looking,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment