Wednesday 10 October 2018

Craft Stamper Week for Tando Creative

Hello!

I am here today on the Tando Creative blog to share with you the project that I decorated as part of the Design Team article for Craft Stamper Magazine...


I decided to use my box as a double gift box and as the magazine is the November edition I decided to go with a blue and crackly theme.  I used crackle paint and weathered wood as the base to create an aged look and also the Tando diamond mini stencil with crackle paste for even extra texture.
 
The colour was created using a range of blues from the Decoart Media fluid acrylics, watered down to be make washes of colour...
 
 
Stamping was added for extra detail and then I created the butterflies with a stamp and paint which were finished off with some glitter and liquid glass.
 
For the inside I wanted to create some gifts for the boxes so made two key rings to match the theme of the outside...
 
 
You can read about all the projects in the latest copy of Craft Stamper (November Edition) which is available now - http://www.mags-uk.com/ http://www.pocketmags.co.uk/ and in other good retailers.
 
Thank you for looking,
 
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment