Saturday 20 April 2019

Winged Love for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a card I have made with an alcohol ink background...

During the week I made a similar background with alcohol inks and the seahorse stamp set which I made a video of, if you would like to see the process I have added the video below...



As I was playing with the alcohol inks in different ways on the Yupo paper I made a few backgrounds, two of which I decided to use in this project.  The piece on the right has had Pebeo mixtion glue splashed on it and then silver foil added when tacky...


Next I used the stars d'inkable with some glitter texture paste as the background seemed to have a galaxy look to it...


For my main focal points I stamped one of the wings, the medium style wire heart and a sentiment onto my other background using versamark ink and silver embossing powder.  These were then cut as required (including part of the heart as I wanted the image to come into the edge of the card)...


Once everything was dry I matted and layered the main piece and then added the images using glue gel...



 To make my project I used the following products:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx






1 comment: