Wednesday 12 June 2019

'Nature Has It' Journaling Tag for Tando Creative

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog the theme is 'Nature Has It' which means that we needed to include something natural within the project. 
I decided to create a tag for my technique binder that I am using for journaling and make the whole project nature inspired...


I started by creating a wood effect background using weathered wood and crackle paint tinted with burnt sienna fluid acrylic.  Then I added some washes of burnt sienna and burnt umber.

To create extra interest in the background I stencilled with the Tando mini distressed diamond stencil and used a script stamp with archival ink.

My main feature was a group of flower elements from Little Birdie along with some real mini pine cones and moss.  The final element was some Tim Holtz clippings which I chose and put together as my journaling...




Here are the products I used:

* Tando Creative - Technique Binder and Tags
* Tando Mini Stencil - Distressed Diamond
* Decoart Mediums
* Decoart Fluid Acrylics

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment