Saturday 15 June 2019

Sunny Sunflower Tag for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing another large journaling tag!

I am really enjoying using these tags as they make a change from cards but you could use them in the same way or like I am doing add them into an art journal.

This time I have created a variety of colourful layers using different mediums...


I started by creating a background on the tag using the Mandala 5 stencil and some ink sprays...


Then the Script XL stamp was used with versamark and gold embossing powder before being mounted onto black card...


Next I used my alcohol inks to create a rainbow of colour on a piece of YUPO paper then added gold foil where the ink remained tacky...


To add extra interest and carry through some of the elements from the tag background, I used the Mandala 5 stencil again, this time putting some of the lift ink reinker onto foam to remove parts of the alcohol ink...


Then I cut the background into squares and mounted them onto black card...


The squares were adhered to the tag then I stamped out the two sizes of doodle art sunflowers, cut them out and coloured them using my Faber Castel Pitt Pens.  Finally a sentiment from Ticker Tape 2 was added...



These are the products I used:

* Art Stamps - Doodle Art Sunflower Regular
* Art Stamps - Doodle Art Sunflower XL
* Backdrops - Script XL
* Wordage - Ticker Tape Sentiments 2
* Inkables - Mandala 5
* Dylusions Journaling Tags #10
* YUPO Paper
* Alcohol Inks
* Alcohol Lift Ink Reinker

I hope my bright tag has helped to brighten your day and thank you for looking.

Happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm in awe of how absolutely creative this is! The colors just POP! And it looks a bit like your blog! very creative and just a vision. Love it!

    ReplyDelete