Saturday 28 September 2019

'Sunflower Days' for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a sunny sunflower card...


I started by blending some distress inks onto a piece of stamping card using my blending brushes.  The colours used were Broken China, Faded Jeans, Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint.

Then I splashed on some droplets of water and after leaving for a few seconds blotted them off.

Using the Large Sunflower stamp from the Beautanicals range I stamped the sunflower onto the card 3 times with Sepia Versafine and then heat embossed with clear powder.  Next I coloured the flowers with my Pitt Pen markers...


After this I stamped out the flower and a couple of the leaves again and cut them out before colouring them in.  These pieces were then stuck over the top of some of the elements then a sentiment stamped directly onto the card...


To create this card I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment