Saturday 21 December 2019

Happy Christmas with Bee Crafty

Hello!

I hope you have all been enjoying the 20 days of Christmas projects that Bee Crafty have been sharing over on the Facebook group, if you are not a member do please have a look on Facebook, search for Bee Crafty and the page and group should come up.

As this is my final blog post before Christmas I thought I would share a Christmas card to wish you all the best for the season...


The background was created using distress inks in Festive Berries and Crushed Olive.   I used a blending tool to add the colour straight onto the card then through the distressed harlequin d'inkable.

To create some text for the background I collected the words and sentiments from a variety of the Yuletide Doodle stamps and arranged them onto an acrylic block.  These were then stamped together onto the card with Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold...


Using both the regular and XL Doodle Poinsettia stamps I inked them with black versafine then embossed with clear powder, this was repeated twice for each flower I wanted.  These were then cut out so they could be layered up and coloured using Faber-Castell Pitt pens...


Finally I stamped one of the sentiments onto black card and embossed with gold powder before cutting out with a banner die.

Here are the products I used:

Doodle Poinsettia Stamps - Regular and XL
Yuletide Doodle Stamps
* Distressed Harlequin D'inkable
Distress Ink Pads

The Yuletide Doodle stamps are currently on sale so a great time to get hold of them!!

I wish everyone the best Christmas you can hope for and see you on the other side!

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment