Monday 16 December 2019

'Winter Flowers Card' For Tando Creative

Hello!

Today on the Tando Creative blog I am sharing a card I have made with a wintery feel...


I started with an alcohol ink background that I had already created with some bits of silver foiling added on top.  Then I used the Tando 4" snowflakes stencil with silver texture paste...


I picked a couple of leaves from the Tando Minis and a flower from the Tando grab bag and coloured them with a silver paint pen before adding some sparkly glitter glue to the elements.  The flower was then finished off using a sparkler from my stash...


To add even more winter to the background I splashed on some watered down white gesso before sticking on my greyboard pieces.  Then I found some text from the Tim Holtz small talk stickers which I matted onto silver glitter card...


Here are the products I used:

Tando Creative 4" stencil - Snowflakes
Tando Creative Minis Leaves 1 and 2
Tando Creative Flowers with Stems Grab Bag

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment